Skip the PB & J sandwich but get the flavors in this healthy smoothie! Yogurt, spinach and strawberries are blended with almond butter in this healthy, protein-rich smoothie recipe.
- ½ cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup dairy free yogurt
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen banana slices (about 1 medium banana)
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
- A few drops of stevia or a a bit of honey (optional)
- Add milk and yogurt to a blender, then add spinach, banana, strawberries, almond butter and sweetener (if using); blend until smooth.